Ilion NY - Repair crews have fixed both the water main breaks in Ilion. Officials tell NEWSChannel 2 the Barringer Road and Route 51 water main breaks have been repaired and Route 51 is now open to traffic in both directions.
The Village of Ilion is under a Water State of Emergency. The Boil Water Advisory is still in effect. Conserve water and use only when necessary. Bottled water will be available at the Municipal Building in Ilion between 8am and 5pm on Friday.
- BREAKING: Water Main on Route 51 in Ilion repaired
- Second water main break discovered on Route 51 in Ilion
- UPDATE: Water main repaired in Ilion following overnight break
- UPDATE: Whitesboro water main break repaired
- Ilion water project to address water main breaks and discoloration
- Ilion aftermath: water main breaks repaired, battered system still not in use
- Water main break on Remington Avenue in Ilion
- Water main breaks on Barringer Road in Ilion
- Ilion experiences third water main break in a week
- Water main breaks continue to burden Village of Ilion