UTICA, N.Y. -- A baby appears to be unharmed after a two-car crash in Utica Wednesday afternoon.
The crash left an SUV rolled over on Oneida Street, between Greenwood and Parkside Court.
It appears that one of the cars was parked at the time of the crash.
There were minor injuries to the driver, but there is no word on a cause.
- Baby appears to be unharmed following rollover crash in Utica
- Utica woman injured in Westmoreland rollover crash
- Utica man accused of killing girlfriend's baby appears in court
- Utica Police release names of those injured in rollover Arterial crash
- Utica man dead after rollover on route 365 in Rome
- Man accused of killing girlfriend in Utica misses court appearance
- XNG driver ticketed in Schuyler Lake rollover crash
- 1 man dead following rollover crash in Steuben
- Crews respond to early morning rollover crash in Kirkland
- Rollover crash causes traffic delays on Route 49 in Marcy