I hope you had the chance to enjoy one of the best weather weekends we've had all year. The last time it was this dry and sunny was back in late March. All good things come to an end though. The sunshine and 70s has been replaced by rain and 60s.
How long will the wet weather last? Rain is expected to continue through Monday night into early Tuesday. The weather does clear out Tuesday afternoon, with a breeze picking up later in the day. Wednesday looks nice and pleasant, with highs in the upper 70s. That looks to be the nicest day of the week. Rain looks to return on Thursday, and a wet pattern settles in heading into the weekend.
The long term weather pattern looks wet and cooler than average. This brings us through most of June. It's unknown if this pattern will continue or break by the time we head into July.
- Back to reality
- Village of Herkimer Master Plan 2020 is now a reality
- Backyard Envy: Utica native to star in Bravo reality show
- Virtual Training slowly becoming a reality for law enforcement
- Trump must reckon with new realities in wake of the election
- Beating holiday back pain
- Back to School 2019
- Erin Hamlin back in NY
- Duke turns back Orange 69-65