Cooperstown, N.Y. - Mariano Rivera, Mike Mussina, Edgar Martinez, Roy Halladay, Harold Baines and Lee Smith are all set to be inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame on Sunday. On Saturday, the reality of the moment still largely had yet to sink in.
At the Clark Sports Center, the newest members of the Hall of Fame reflected upon their careers, discussed their views on the game of baseball, and talked about being in Cooperstown for the big weekend after learning about their election into the Hall in January.
To see what most of them had to say, check out the video above.
For more on this year's class of inductees, click here.
- Baseball Hall of Fame class of 2019 enjoying Cooperstown, excited to be enshrined
- Class of 2017 excited for Baseball Hall of Fame induction
- Six to be enshrined into Rome Sports Hall of Fame
- Six new members enshrined in Cooperstown
- Mohawk Valley Baseball Hall of Fame inducts class of 2019
- Baseball Hall of Fame announces 2019 ballot
- Cooperstown bat comes full circle in Baseball Hall of Fame
- Cooperstown Chamber of Commerce honors Business Hall of Fame Class of 2019
- Six new members enshrined into the Baseball Hall of Fame, sights and sounds from Sunday's induction ceremony
- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame 2019 class announced