We have a cool week ahead of us with below normal temperatures starting Tuesday.
Monday will be around normal with a high near 80 degrees. Expect partly cloudy skies
early, increasing to partly sunny skies late in the day with a few rain showers.
Starting off Tuesday with highs in the low 70s, way below normal temperatures for
August in Central New York. This is as a cold front sweeps through the state bringing
cooler air and rounds of showers and storms. The heaviest will be in the afternoon.
Wednesday stays cool with highs only in the low to mid 70s. At least we will have dry
weather with mostly sunny skies.
Thursday also stays cool with highs in the mid 70s. A weak disturbance will move
through bringing some more clouds and the chance for a few isolated showers.
Friday we will dry out again with partly cloudy skies. High temperatures will be a
little bit warmer in the mid to upper 70s.
The heat doesn't fully return until next weekend with highs near 80 degrees Saturday
It will also be beautiful outside with partly cloudy skies as a high
pressure system moves in.
- Below normal temperatures Tuesday through Friday!
- Rollercoaster of temperatures continues
- Hannaford on Commercial Drive back to normal after network outage
- Freezing temperatures and your plumbing
- Rome firefighters battle fire and temperatures
- Cold temperatures affect people who work outdoors
- Minor Flooding Possible Tuesday
- Near Record Cold Friday
- Black Friday Evolves
- Black Friday store hours