SYRACUSE – Country duo Big & Rich will be performing at The Great New York State Fair’s Chevy Court this summer.
Big & Rich will be joined by country rapper Cowboy Troy for the concert at 8 p.m. Friday, Aug. 31. Concerts at Chevy Court are free with admission to the fair.
Big & Rich is a country music duo of Big Kenny and John Rich. The two have been making music together since 1998, and some of their most popular hits include songs like “Save a Horse (Ride a Cowboy)” and “8th of November.”
The 2018 Chevy Court lineup also includes:
- Blondie, at 8 p.m. Wednesday, August 22
- +LIVE+, at 2 p.m. Saturday, August 25
- Counting Crows, at 8 p.m. Saturday, August 25
- Hunter Hayes, at 8 p.m. Sunday, August 26
- Peter Noone of Herman’s Hermits, at 2 p.m. Monday, August 27
- Smokey Robinson, at 8 p.m. Monday, August 27
- Lil Yachty, at 8 p.m. Wednesday, August 29
- A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie, at 8 p.m. Sunday, September 2
- Maren Morris, at 1 p.m. Monday, September 3
- Niall Horan, at 6 p.m. Monday, September 3
This year’s fair will run from Wednesday, Aug. 22 through Monday, Sept. 3. For more information about the fair, click here.