SCHENEVUS, N.Y. -- Schenevus Central School District will see a spending cut after the $9 million budget passed – with $145,000 cut.
In that, sixth grade will now be moved to the middle school.
The business teaching program could be eliminated, along with physical education instructors, occupational therapy positions, and a library media specialist.
- Big changes could come to Schenevus CSD with budget approval
- Seward pushing for advanced state aid payments to Schenevus CSD
- Whitesboro CSD voters approve budget, bus and security propositions
- More than $4M capital budget approved for Milford CSD
- Residents in Dolgeville CSD reject more than $19M budget proposal
- Herkimer County approves 2018 budget
- Schenevus school officials say district is $700,000 in the red
- Herkimer CSD welcomes another school resource officer
- Will Rome CSD Pre-K Program close?
- Dolgeville principal named Remsen CSD's new superintendent