We have a frost advisory taking starting at midnight until 8am Monday for
Northern Herkimer County and the Adirondacks region. Temperatures will drop into
the mid 30s in these areas and frost could potentially form. Any unprotected
plants and vegetation could be damaged or killed.
Monday, our temperatures will reach near 70 degrees during the day. As a warm
front approaches, lows will only bottom out near 60 degrees.
Tuesday is even warmer as this warm front passes through, with highs in the
upper 70s to near 80 degrees. At night, we will only decrease to the lower 60s.
Cooler on Wednesday as a cold front approaches with highs in the lower 70s.
Overnight lows will be near 50 degrees.
The cold front makes its way through the state on Thursday, only allowing high
temperatures to reach near 60 degrees. Even cooler at night with lows in the
Cold air really starts to be pulled down from the North on Friday and Saturday.
Highs only in the upper 50s and lows in the upper 30s. We could see more frost
- Big temperature fluctuations this week
- Rollercoaster of temperatures continues
- Freezing temperatures and your plumbing
- Big changes in the weather are expected this week.
- The big dance
- Caution : Big Mess
- Rome firefighters battle fire and temperatures
- Cold temperatures affect people who work outdoors
- Below normal temperatures Tuesday through Friday!
- Undersheriff talks safety ahead of big holiday weekend and week ahead