NEW HARTFORD-Several people got on their bikes and rode 110 miles to benefit a woman fighting colon cancer.
Nancy Jaquish was diagnosed with stage three colon cancer six weeks ago and is getting chemotherapy. On Sunday, Big Al's Bikes invited people to bike from New Hartford to the Whitestown Post 1113.
The money from the days event will help the family pay for medical costs.
- Bike ride for Nancy
- The Ride for Missing Children orientation ride
- "Mayor's Ride" through Utica
- Children learn about bike safety at Youth Bike Rodeo Program
- Newstalk: Build-A-Bike Giveaway
- Building and biking across America
- Mug Club: Bluegrass, Bikes, & BBQ
- Democrats vote to nominate Nancy Pelosi for House speaker
- Longtime ride supplier Hawkins Amusement Rides closes business
- Nice weather for first Ride for Missing Children Commitment Ride