OLD FORGE -- The Town of Webb and Central Adirondack Association held a grand opening today to kick off the new bike trails at McCauley Mountain Ski Area in Old Forge.
Mccauley Mountain now features flow trails, and single and double track trails.There are nearly 20 miles of trails in the "no hunting" wildlife preserve area of the mountain.
The grand opening featured growler bikes doing demo rides, guided tours of the bike trails, and a barbecue.
Organizers of the event say they hope to further develop mccauley mountain in the future to provide more outdoor adventures for visitors.
- Bike trails open at McCauley Mountan Ski Area
- New Adirondack ski touring trail guidelines proposed
- Maddie Phaneuf to host community reception at McCauley Mountain on Sunday
- Need weekend plans? Some area ski resorts are open for the season
- Trenton Falls Scenic Trails to open this weekend
- Bike ride for Nancy
- New York's state-run ski centers in Adirondacks to open
- Val Bialas Ski Center to open Thursday evening through Sunday
- State-owned ski centers open for season this weekend
- Children learn about bike safety at Youth Bike Rodeo Program