UTICA - The man accused of shooting a Utica man to death on Bleecker Street this past June will be arraigned in Oneida County Court on Wednesday.
Utica Police say 35-year-old Omar Ortiz shot and killed 25-year-old Deon Williams on June 28th.
Ortiz has been held in the Erie County Pennsylvania jail since he was arrested on June 30th.
This will be the first time Ortiz will appear in an Oneida County courtroom on the charges.
Police say Ortiz committed other crimes while in Pennsylvania.
- Bleecker Street fatal shooting suspect to be arraigned
- Bleecker Street fatal shooting suspect arraigned on murder charge
- Utica Police: Bleecker Street homicide suspect arrested in Pennsylvania
- UPDATE: Utica police ID man killed in Bleecker Street shooting
- Utica man charged in late night shooting on Bleecker Street
- 2 facing felony drug charges following Bleecker Street search
- Apartments unveiled at newly renovated Bleecker Street building
- Former GE building, lot on Bleecker Street sold for $400K
- Man accused in Bleecker Street homicide appears in court
- Man accused in 2018 Bleecker Street homicide appears in court