NORTH UTICA, N.Y. -- Despite the blizzard, many people were out on the roads Monday.
All of the people NewsChannel 2 spoke with said the road conditions were OK, but the visibility was absolutely terrible.
WKTV’s Callihan Marshall spoke with drivers at a local gas station who say navigating hasn't been easy at all.
The main roads are pretty clear, but they say the visibility is really the biggest issue they've had.
The New York State Department of Transportation and DPW are recommending that people just take it slow on the roads, and leave a good distance between your car and the car in front of you.
They have been stressing throughout the day that their first recommendation; however, is to stay off the roads completely.
- Blizzard leaves drivers struggling to see roadways across the Mohawk Valley
- Mohawk Valley recognizes Good Friday
- Blizzard warning in effect
- Mohawk Valley Latino Association holds annual gala
- Mohawk Valley Water Authority Talks Freezing Pipes
- Dangerous travel conditions in the Mohawk Valley
- Newstalk: Mohawk Valley Community Action Agency
- Mohawk Valley Welcomes Veterans for Free Picnic
- Mohawk Valley Latino Association hosts annual gala
- Heavy, wet snow hits the Mohawk Valley