UTICA – Grammy Award-winning musician Bob Dylan will perform at the Stanley Theater in Utica this fall, the theater announced Monday morning.
Dylan and his band will perform at 8 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 15 at the Stanley.
Some of Dylan’s accomplishments over his more than five-decade-long career include 11 Grammy Awards, an Academy Award, and inductions into both the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Songwriters Hall of Fame. He received the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 2012 and the Nobel Prize in Literature in 2016.
Dylan is known for hits such as “Like a Rolling Stone,” “Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door” and “The Times Are A-Changin’,” and he has sold more than 100 million records.
Tickets for Bob Dylan’s concert at the Stanley Theater go on sale for members of the theater on Wednesday, Aug. 22, and they go on sale to the general public on Friday, Aug. 24.
Ticket prices range from $59.50 to $99.50. To purchase tickets, you can visit the Stanley box office from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, call the box office at 315-724-4000, or buy them from ticketmaster.com.
- Bob Dylan to perform at the Stanley Theater in November
- Stanley Theater members line up early for Bob Dylan tickets
- Jerry Seinfeld to perform at the Stanley Theater in December
- 'American Girl Live' to perform at the Stanley Theater in January
- Broadway musical Hello, Dolly! coming to Stanley Theater in September
- Stanley Theater to celebrate 90th anniversary with gala event
- Mug Club: The Stanley Theater 90th Anniversary Gala
- Grammy Award-winning trumpeter Chris Botti to perform at the Stanley in November
- Rock group America to perform at Stanley Theatre in May
- Cirque D'Or to perform at the Stanley in March