CHERRY VALLEY – The village of Cherry Valley in Otsego County is under a boil water advisory until further notice.
The village clerk says the boil water advisory is due to low chlorine levels in the water. Extra chlorine is now being added to the water, and it will be tested to make sure that the water is safe to drink before the advisory is lifted.
Cherry Valley residents should boil their water for at least one minute before using it.
- Boil water advisory issued for Cherry Valley
- Boil water advisory issued in Ilion
- Boil water advisory issued for Prospect Water District
- Milford issues boil water advisory after water main break
- Boil water advisory issued for section of Utica
- Boil water advisory issued for village of Poland
- The Cherry Valley Outdoor Games
- UPDATE: Boil water advisory lifted in Oriskany
- UPDATE: Boil water advisory lifted in Herkimer
- BOIL WATER ADVISORY: Village of Herkimer