UPDATE: The boil water advisory issued Wednesday for a section of Herkimer has been lifted.
HERKIMER – A section of the village of Herkimer is currently under a boil water advisory following a water main break that village officials say occurred on Tuesday.
The following streets are affected by the boil water advisory:
- Highland Avenue to Dayton Place
- Charles Street to Douglas Avenue
- Dayton Place to Pullman Flatts
Residents are advised to boil their water for at least two minutes before using it for drinking or cooking.
The boil water advisory will remain in effect until further notice.
- UPDATE: Boil water advisory lifted in Herkimer
- UPDATE: Boil water advisory lifted in Oriskany
- BOIL WATER ADVISORY: Village of Herkimer
- Boil water advisory in effect in Herkimer
- Boil water advisory lifted in Middleville
- Boil water advisory lifted for Frankfort residents
- UPDATE: Boil water advisory in New Hartford has been lifted
- UPDATE: Boil water advisory lifted in village of Frankfort
- UPDATE: Boil water advisory lifted in south Ilion
- UPDATE: Boil water advisory lifted for Village of Ilion