UPDATE: The boil water advisory that was in effect for a section of south Ilion has been lifted, according to the Ilion Police Department.
The advisory went into effect nearly four weeks ago on Aug. 1.
ILION – The boil water advisory that went into effect on Aug. 1 for a section of the village of Ilion is still in effect, according to village officials.
The boil water advisory is for residents of south Ilion along Elizabethtown and Spinnerville Gulf roads. A notice sent out by Ilion Mayor Brian Lamica on Aug. 1 said the boil water advisory was only expected to last until that following Friday, pending water testing.
The advisory was due to a water valve being replaced near a bridge on Elizabethtown Road that is currently undergoing construction.
Village officials say the boil water advisory remains in effect until further notice.
- UPDATE: Boil water advisory lifted in south Ilion
- UPDATE: Boil water advisory lifted for Village of Ilion
- UPDATE: Boil water advisory lifted in Oriskany
- UPDATE: Boil water advisory lifted in Herkimer
- Boil water advisory issued in Ilion
- Boil water advisory lifted in Middleville
- Boil water advisory lifted for Frankfort residents
- UPDATE: Boil water order lifted for village of Ilion
- UPDATE: Boil water advisory in New Hartford has been lifted
- UPDATE: Boil water advisory lifted in village of Frankfort