UTICA – The 2018 Boilermaker Road Race to be held on July 8 is officially full.
All 14,500 spots in the 15K race and the 4,500 spots in the 5K race have filled up, according to the Boilermaker's registration website.
Boilermaker Road Race officials say there are still a few charity bibs left. Each charity bib runner commits to raising $500 for one of the participating charities, which can be found here. If you’re interested in being a charity bib runner and want more information, you can email email@example.com.
The race may be sold out but you still have options! You can either join the first-come first-served waiting list or you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how to "run for a cause" through our Charity Bib program. https://t.co/GKGfol8Cnj #morethanarace #boilermaker15k
— Utica Boilermaker (@Boilermaker15K) June 5, 2018
Boilermaker hopefuls can also add their name to the waiting list. If a spot opens up, the next person on the waiting list will be notified by email, and they will then have 48 hours to register. If they don’t register within 48 hours, they’re removed from the list, according to the Boilermaker website.
Selection from the first-come, first-serve waiting list will begin at 12 a.m. June 21.
- Boilermaker 15K and 5K races both sold out
- Boilermaker 5K, 15K & wheelchair race top finishers
- Celebrate the Champions: Boilermaker 15K and 5K Race results
- Boilermaker 5K is full, 15K at 90 percent
- Boilermaker 15K registration closes out
- Boilermaker Road Race unveils 2018 logo, new 15K sponsor
- Daniel Romanchuk wins Boilermaker 15K wheelchair race for 3rd time
- Boilermaker 15k officially capped, closing 2019 road race
- Just over 1,800 spots remaining for Boilermaker 15K; less than 500 for 5K
- Boonville teen, Indiana woman win Boilermaker 5K