UTICA, N.Y. -- The Boilermaker 15k Road Race has now reached its cap. The 5k already had, so now both are closed.
That means 14,500 runners have now signed up for the 15k, 4,500 for the 5k. However, if you did train, but didn't register, there is hope.
"[The] 5k is very tight. If you're interested in the 5k, find somebody on social media that's unable to make it this year, they've already registered, follow the official transfer via run sign up. That's your way to get into the 5k,” said Mark Donovan, the Boilermaker president.
As for the 15k, if you want in but are not registered, Donovan says you should go to 'run sign up,' and sign up for the waiting list.
- Boilermaker 15k officially capped, closing 2019 road race
- Boilermaker 15K registration closes out
- Boilermaker 5K, 15K & wheelchair race top finishers
- Boilermaker Road Race unveils 2018 logo, new 15K sponsor
- Boilermaker Hasn't Reached Cap YET
- Celebrate the Champions: Boilermaker 15K and 5K Race results
- Boilermaker 15K and 5K races both sold out
- Daniel Romanchuk wins Boilermaker 15K wheelchair race for 3rd time
- Four local students awarded 2019 Boilermaker 15K scholarships
- New logo unveiled for 2019 Boilermaker Road Race