UTICA, N.Y. -- While everyone is preparing for Boilermaker Sunday and runners are getting in their last practice runs – the race committee was busy bright and early Wednesday morning.
One of the last finishing touches the committee tackled was painting the start line.
They laid down the stencil and painted the start on Culver Avenue, which is where thousands toe the line for the best 15k in the country.
- Boilermaker committee paints start line for 2019 road race
- Boilermaker officials paint 5K start line Monday
- Finish line: Gabriel Geay wins 2019 Boilermaker Road Race
- New logo unveiled for 2019 Boilermaker Road Race
- Early access to 2019 Boilermaker Road Race opens
- Open registration for the 2019 Boilermaker Road Race underway
- Boilermaker 15k officially capped, closing 2019 road race
- PHOTOS: Sights along the 2019 Boilermaker Road Race
- Boilermaker wheelchair race starts after significant delay
- Fun facts about the Boilermaker Road Race!