UTICA – Despite the snow and frigid temperatures, it’s never too early to start thinking about summer – especially when it comes to the Boilermaker Road Race!
The Boilermaker 15K and 5K races will be on Sunday, July 8.
Open registration for the Boilermaker begins at 12 p.m. Saturday, March 17. Early registration for those who completed last year’s race and those who had to defer their registration is now closed, and nearly have of the 15K spots are already full.
So far, 7,078 people have registered for the 15K race, and 1,744 people have registered for the 5K race. The 15K race will be capped at 14,500 participants while the 5K race will be capped at 4,500 participants.
When registration opens on Saturday, you can sign up for the race here.
If you’re a first-time Boilermaker 15K runner, don’t forget to apply for Go The Distance! The 12-week training program will prepare you to run the Boilermaker 15K, beginning with a 1-mile training run and increasing distance each week until you reach the full 9.3 miles.
Ten people will be selected to be on this year’s Go The Distance team. If you’re interested in applying, click here!
- Boilermaker open registration opens Saturday; 15K spots nearly half full
- Boilermaker 15K registration closes out
- Early access, deferral runner registration opens for Boilermaker 15K 2016
- Newstalk: Open registration for the Boilermaker
- Boilermaker early registration opens at midnight
- Boilermaker debuts resolution registration
- Boilermaker 5K is full, 15K at 90 percent
- Early access registration now open for Boilermaker Road Race
- Open registration for the 2019 Boilermaker Road Race underway
- Early access registration opens for 2020 Boilermaker Road Race