BOONVILLE, N.Y. -- A Boonville man was arrested for allegedly sexually abusing a young child.
According to the Oneida County Sheriff's Department, 19-year-old Ryan Lee Watson had sexual contact with a 6-year-old girl in his home earlier this month.
They say Watson sexually abused the 6-year-old on at least two occasions.
He's charged with one count of sexual abuse, and bail was set at $15,000.
Investigators say additional charges are possible, and the child was offered counseling.
- Boonville man allegedly had sexual contact with 6-year-old girl
- Boonville Snowfest Postponed
- Boonville man charged after alleged physical dispute
- Rome man accused of having sexual contact with 16-year-old girl
- Lowville man accused of sexual contact with minor
- Oneonta man accused of sexual contact with child
- Camden man accused of having sexual contact with child
- Rome man accused of sexual contact with child
- Rome man pleads guilty to sexual contact with a child
- Rome man accused of having sexual contact with child