BOONVILLE, N.Y. -- A Boonville man was arrested after he allegedly hit a woman in the head with a cell phone and strangled her, with her two kids nearby.
It all happened Monday at a home along Kerwin Road in the town of Leyden.
Brian Coe, 28, of Boonville was arrested Tuesday and is being charged with assault, strangulation, unlawful imprisonment, endangering the welfare of a child, and criminal possession of a weapon.
The woman and her kids were able to flee the house and call for help.
Coe will be in Lewis County court at a later date.
- Boonville man charged after alleged physical dispute
- Leyden man charged after alleged domestic dispute
- Bridgewater man charged in alleged physical fight with 16-year-old
- Boonville Snowfest Postponed
- UPDATE: Boonville homicide suspect charged with murder
- Rome man charged in domestic dispute
- Boonville man facing multiple charges after Lewis County domestic call
- Domestic dispute over alleged pot plants leads to charges for Vienna man
- Two Utica Council members dispute eye-witness accounts of physical fight
- Rome man charged in connection to break-ins, domestic disputes