LEWIS, N.Y. -- A Boonville man is facing multiple charges after allegedly getting into a physical fight with a woman in Lewis County.
The Lewis County Sheriff’s Office say they responded to a domestic call on Kotary Road n the town of Lewis on Saturday.
After investigating, they say 27-year-old Dustin Eaton kicked in the front door of a home and got into a physical fight with a woman who was hiding in the bathroom.
The woman tried leaving the home, but was stopped by Eaton and another fight ensued, according to deputies.
Eaton was arrested Sunday, and charged with burglary, criminal mischief, unlawful imprisonment, and harassment.
- Boonville man facing multiple charges after Lewis County domestic call
- Lewis county man faces weapons charges after unscheduled probation check
- Boonville man charged after alleged physical dispute
- Boonville Snowfest Postponed
- UPDATE: Boonville homicide suspect charged with murder
- Lewis County woman charged with rape
- Clark Mills man facing multiple charges following burglary investigation
- Lewis County man killed in farming accident
- Man dies in Lewis County snowmobile accident
- Leyden man charged after alleged domestic dispute