BOONVILLE, N.Y. -- A Boonville man has been sentenced after he sexually abused a 6-year-old girl in his home in early February 2019.
Ryan Watson, 19, of Boonville, previously entered a guilty plea in the case. Watson is now sentenced to four years in New York State prison along with ten years of post-release supervision.
An order of protection has since been issued for the girl involved.
- Boonville man sentenced in child sex abuse case
- Utica man charged with child sex abuse
- Utica man sentenced for sexually abusing child
- Boonville Snowfest Postponed
- Sex offender from Rome pleads guilty in child sex abuse case
- Camden man sentenced for attempting to sexually abuse a child
- Boonville man charged after alleged physical dispute
- New York passes Child Victims Act, allowing child sex abuse survivors to sue their abusers
- Sex offender facing new charges for alleged child sexual abuse
- Activist who decried child sex abuse is himself charged