BOONVILLE, NY -- What started out as a bench warrant execution in Lewis County, led to the discovery of a meth lab.
39-year-old Scott Dailey, of Boonville, had active warrants out against him, one for a vehicle and traffic violation, and the other for criminal possession of a controlled substance.
33-year-old Brenda Dailey, also of Boonville, was arrested shortly after the meth lab discovery.
Just after 12:30pm Tuesday afternoon, State Police found several meth-making components in their home along Kerwin Road.
The Lewis County Drug Task Force found four "one pot methamphetamine labs", 27 ounces of liquid meth, 5 grams of meth powder, a digital scale and packaging material.
They're both arrested and charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance, and unlawful manufacturing of methamphetamine.
Both remain in Lewis County Jail, with no bail. More charges are pending.
- Boonville pair arrested after meth lab discovery
- 2 men facing charges following discovery of Verona meth lab
- State Police bust Frankfort meth lab
- UPDATE: 2 arrested in connection to Schuyler meth lab
- Oneida meth lab bust marks 18th this year, arrests made
- Boonville Snowfest Postponed
- UPDATE: Frankfort police confirm meth lab was found last night
- Oneida meth lab explosion leads to charges for 2 people
- UPDATE: 2 men charged following McConnellsville meth lab bust
- 2 facing charges following Oneida meth lab bust