PORT LEYDEN, N.Y. -- A Boonville woman has been charged with allegedly using physical contact on a physically disabled person at a developmental disability building in the town of Port Leyden.
Morgan Baslow, 25 of Boonville, has been charged with second-degree endangering the welfare of an incompetent or physically disabled person.
Staff at Port Leyden IRA on Railroad Street say they received a report Baslow allegedly pushed, yelled, and swore at a resident back in December.
Baslow will appear in court on Wednesday.
- Boonville woman accused of pushing, yelling, swearing at Port Leyden IRA resident
- High Speed Chase Ends in Port Leyden: Suspect in Custody
- Port Leyden man accused of sexual contact with minor, giving alcohol to minors
- Police find meth lab in Port Leyden, 2 charged with felonies
- 56 cows killed in Leyden barn fire
- Leyden man charged after alleged domestic dispute
- Boonville residents react to devastating fire
- Boonville Snowfest Postponed
- Boonville teen, Indiana woman win Boilermaker 5K
- Oneonta man accused of pushing, kicking disabled resident while working