BOONVILLE - More than two years after closing its doors, a historic property is up for auction.
Hulbert House, located at 106 Main Street in Boonville, will be auctioned off on Sunday, December 16th.
The 200-year-old landmark building opened in the early 1800s as a hotel, and continued as such until it closed in 2016. It has been on and off the market since then.
The building is nearly 16,000 square feet and includes the hotel, a bar, and a banquet hall.
There is an open house scheduled for December 9th, and one hour before the auction on the 16th.
- Boonville's historic Hulbert House to go up for auction
- Boonville Snowfest Postponed
- House fire slows traffic on Route 12 in Boonville
- Megamillions ticket worth $3,000,000 sold in Boonville
- Boonville banners will honor North Country Veterans
- Boonville teen, Indiana woman win Boilermaker 5K
- SUV and car collide in Boonville crash
- Deputies: 3 illegal handguns found in search of Boonville home
- Boonville man killed in logging accident in Vienna
- 2 injured in car-deer crash in Boonville