UTICA – The F.X. Matt Brewing Co. will kick off its 20th year of Saranac Thursdays this evening.
The first night of the summer concert series, which can be found outside the brewery on Varick Street, will feature the Central New York classic rock band Work Related. Doors will open at 5:30 p.m., with music beginning at 6 p.m. until 9 p.m.
In addition to the live music, there will also be Saranac beers and sodas available for purchase, along with food from Dean’s Concessions.
Concerts will look a bit different this year as the configuration of the courtyard has been changed, including the stage being moved to a new location, which brewery officials say will allow for more space and capacity for concerts and other events.
Along with the 20th year of Saranac Thursdays, this year also marks 85 years of Utica Club and 130 years of the F.X. Matt Brewing Co.
If you can’t make it to the first Saranac Thursdays event, you’ll have 15 more chances this summer! Check out the full lineup here:
The 2018 Saranac Thursday Lineup! pic.twitter.com/H8AuJgBV3V
— Saranac�� (@SaranacBrewery) May 4, 2018
- Brewery kicks off 20th year of Saranac Thursdays tonight
- Saranac Brewery fire: 10 years later
- Saranac ranked among top 50 breweries in the country
- Lineup announced for 2018 Saranac Thursdays
- WKTV participates in Saranac Thursdays media night
- Last year's Saranac Thursday total is breaking records
- Interested in volunteering at this year's Saranac Thursdays?
- Saranac, Ommegang breweries take home gold in NYS Craft Beer Competition
- Get ready! Saranac Thursday lineup announced ahead of 2019 season
- Taste of the Mohawk Valley tonight at F.X. Matt Brewery