BRIDGEWATER, N.Y. -- A Bridgewater man is under arrest for getting into an alleged physical fight with a 16-year-old girl inside his home.
Oneida County sheriff's deputies say it happened Sunday at a home on Renzo Street, in the town of Bridgewater.
John Grenicko, 41 of Bridgewater, was arrested and charged with menacing, harassment, and endangering the welfare of a child.
Grenicko is being held at Oneida County Jail for an arraignment.
- Bridgewater man charged in alleged physical fight with 16-year-old
- Boonville man charged after alleged physical dispute
- Bridgewater woman arrested on meth manufacturing charges
- Bridgewater man charged with criminal obstruction of breathing following altercation
- Vacant brick building in Bridgewater being demolished
- Tractor-trailer crashes into Bridgewater garage
- Bridgewater motorcycle accident leaves woman hospitalized
- Sheriff's Office investigating Bridgewater mobile home fire
- Man arrested in Bridgewater after early morning dispute