BROOKFIELD, N.Y. -- A Brookfield man is accused of sexually abusing an underage girl.
The Madison County Sheriff’s Office arrested 44-year-old Jason Edson and charged him with second-degree rape, first-degree sexual abuse, and multiple counts of forcible touching, third-degree sexual abuse, endangering the welfare of a child, and fifth-degree possession of marijuana.
Investigators say that between October and December of this year, Edson sexually abused the girl on multiple occasions in the towns of Easton and Brookfield.
When authorities went to Edson’s home, they say 41.8 grams of pot was discovered in the residence.
He is being held in the Madison County Jail on $25,000 cash bail or $50,000 bond, and is due back in court December 18.
- Brookfield man accused of raping underage girl
- North Brookfield man accused of firing gun at another man during dispute
- Lewis County man accused of raping 17-year-old girl
- Utica man accused of raping 14-year-old girl
- Rome man accused of raping child
- Rome man accused of raping female victim
- Dolgeville man accused of raping child
- Verona Beach man accused of raping child
- Rome man accused of raping female child
- Edmeston man accused of raping a minor