WESTMORELAND- The Red Knights Chapter NY-19 (Oneida County) hosted their 4th annual Firefighter’s Brotherhood MC Ride. The ride took place Saturday starting at the Westmoreland Fire Department and continued along a 95 mile course which eventually made its way back to Westmoreland.
“This ride is about remembering those who we have lost,” said Bud Koss, President of RKMC-19. “And educating everyone in the brotherhood to go in the right direction in the future.”
The 19th chapter of the Red Knights accepted a $1,500 check this morning, from Harley Davidson of Utica. Koss told WKTV the money this year will be donated to the Believe 271 Foundation. This foundation was founded in 2014 to raise funds for the seriously ill firefighters and auxiliary members.
“It all goes towards a great cause,” said Koss. “There is not a better feeling then when you see the bikes come rolling in.”
This years ride hosted 180 bikes which were registered. You are interested in donated to the Believe 271 Foundation you can do so at, www.believe271.com
- Brotherhood Ride Brings Out Dozens of Bikers
- Bikers ride 100 miles supporting purple heart veterans
- Motorcycle community comes together for fallen biker
- Bikers for animals benefits local humane society
- The Ride for Missing Children orientation ride
- Bike ride for Nancy
- "Mayor's Ride" through Utica
- Longtime ride supplier Hawkins Amusement Rides closes business
- Nice weather for first Ride for Missing Children Commitment Ride
- Mug Club: Escorted Motorcycle Ride