The New York State Police Department is making sure that visitors to state parks are buckling up for safety this summer.
The campaign is an enforcement and educational campaign to ensure that visiting motorists and their passengers properly buckle-up their seatbelts while travelling inside state parks.
It is also aimed at teaching the importance of properly securing our youngest visitors in approved child safety seats.
The campaign will run from Saturday to Monday, August 12.
- Buckle up: Crack down on seat belt safety at state parks this summer
- Police launch seat belt enforcement push in NY state parks
- Seat belts could become mandatory for NYS backseat riders
- Ford recalls 2M pickup trucks; seat belts can cause fires
- NY Gov. Cuomo wants all back-seat passengers to buckle up
- AAA offers summer travel safety tips
- NEWSTALK: MVCC Summer Programs
- Summer travel tech guide
- Race for the 121st Assembly District seat
- Can airplane seat cameras spy on passengers?