(CNN) -- Burger King has changed its menu in honor of Halloween, releasing the "Nightmare King" sandwich next week.
The fast-food chain is offering the "spooky" sandwich Oct. 22 through Nov. 1.
It's a quarter-pound of beef, a chicken filet, American cheese, bacon, mayonnaise, and onion – all topped off with a green sesame seed bun.
Officials with Burger King said the sandwich is "clinically proven to induce nightmares."
The "Nightmare King" goes for $6.39.
- Burger King creates 'nightmare' green sandwich for Halloween
- Burger King denies food tampering claim by officer
- Tips to go green and reduce waste this Halloween
- 3 Rome men charged in pellet gun shooting incident outside Burger King
- NEWSTALK: Halloween in Westmoreland
- Local Halloween Events
- Burgers & Brews to benefit American Cancer Society
- Reese's created a machine to swap out all the Halloween treats you hate
- Harried Housewife: Halloween Crispy Treats