Despite the rain, a good crowd on hand for a night of delicious food, Saranac beer or soda, music and more.
Each event features a local resturant or chef paired with the hometown craft brewery.
On Wednesday night, people enjoyed burgers from Bagg's Square Cafe, home of the "best burger in Utica."
The organizer says it's a great opportunity to show off local food and drinks.
"I know we have a great brewery, they're very into giving back to the community," said Melanie Francis. "And we have so many awesome restaurants, and people can't necessarily get to them all the time. So I thought let's combine it and we have great music in this area too, it was really all about being local, giving back and then of course having people support the american cancer society."
The next Burgers & Brews event is scheduled for Wednesday, September 19 at the Brewery.
All proceeds benefit the American Cancer Society.
- Burgers & Brews to benefit American Cancer Society
- Bikers for animals benefits local humane society
- Adult Easter egg hunt benefits Landmarks Society of Greater Utica
- 2nd annual Bites, Brews, and Tunes Festival benefits the Neighborhood Center
- Starbucks adds Witch's Brew Halloween drink
- Bagg's Square Brewing Company to open
- Benefit for Desiree Sotelo, local military vet battling cancer
- Impossible Whopper goes nationwide at Burger King
- Adult Easter Egg Hunt to benefit Landmarks Society of Greater Utica
- Copper City Brewing Company proves Brewing industry is growing with new expansion