UTICA – Demolition of the Burrstone Road Bridge is now underway.
From 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Tuesday, demolition work will begin on the north side of the bridge, according to the state Department of Transportation.
The demolition work is expected to be completed by Aug. 3.
DOT officials are urging drivers to use caution in that area, and reminding them that fines are doubled for speeding in a work zone.
- Burrstone Road Bridge demolition now underway
- Burrstone Road bridge construction complete in Utica
- DOT warns of Arterial lane closures during Burrstone Road bridge deck demolition
- Phase 2 of Burrstone Road Bridge project begins Tuesday
- Boilermaker Sunday kicks off with 5K on Burrstone Road
- Road paving will temporarily close portion of Burrstone Road in Utica
- Whitesboro Street Demolition
- Chenango Road bridge closed until further notice
- Demolition officially begins on Rome parking garage
- Open registration for the 2019 Boilermaker Road Race underway