NEW HARTFORD, N.Y. – According to Sheriff Robert Maciol, a Sauquoit school bus sideswiped a car in the parking lot of New Hartford BOCES Friday morning.
The school bus driver, Craig Manderville, 58, of Waterville, hit a parked 2012 Buick. No one was inside the vehicle at the time.
Officers say the bus hit the side of the car as Manderville tried to drive around it at a slow speed.
Students who were on the bus at the time were evaluated by the school nurse, and no injuries were reported.
No citations were issued, but the accident is still under investigation.
- Bus hits car in New Hartford BOCES parking lot
- BOCES School safety summit
- New Hartford Police Investigate Hit-and-Run
- Herkimer BOCES briefly evacuated for carbon monoxide alarm
- Oneida-Herkimer-Madison BOCES superintendent to retire in June
- Deputies investigating reported threat at Oneida-Herkimer-Madison BOCES
- Herkimer BOCES students to build home for lucky winner
- OHM BOCES appoints new superintendent, chief executive officer
- ONC BOCES students get jobs without a college degree
- Stuff the Bus at New Hartford Shopping Center