The CMN Miracle Drawing tickets are going fast -- there are less than tickets 900 left!
CMN's $100,000 Miracle Drawing tickets are now on sale for $100 each. Proceeds benefit Children in the Mohawk Valley. You can buy your ticket in person with cash, check or a credit card, or you can purchase a ticket online.
If you'd like to purchase a ticket in person, here's where you can find them:
- AmeriCU Credit Union Locations
Griffiss – 231 Hill Road, Rome
Herkimer – EFK Plaza, 326 E. State Street, Herkimer
Rome – 1916 Black River Boulevard, Rome
North Utica – 224 North Genesee Street, Suite 3, Utica
Commercial Drive – 4957 Commercial Drive, Yorkville
- Chanatry's SuperMarket – 485 French Road, Utica
- Countryside Stove & Chimney – 9509 River Road, Marcy
- GPO Federal Credit Union Locations
Dolgeville – 39 North Main Street, Dolgeville
Downtown Utica – 301 Bleecker Street, Utica
Ilion – 3 Central Plaza, Ilion
New Hartford – 4311 Middle Settlement Road, New Hartford
Oneida – 1000 Oneida Plaza Drive, Oneida
South Utica – 2711 Genesee Street, Utica
- Jay-K Independent Lumber Corp. – 8448 Seneca Turnpike,
- Remington Federal Credit Union – 39 Central Plaza, Ilion
- Mohawk Valley Health System
Administration – St. Luke’s Campus, 1656 Champlin Avenue,
Administration – St. Elizabeth Campus, 2209 Genesee Street, Utica
Boonville Medical Office – 13460 State Route 12, Boonville
Foundation Office – Faxton Campus, 1676 Sunset Avenue, Utica
The winning ticket will be drawn on Wednesday, Oct. 17.
Click here to purchase your CMN Miracle Drawing ticket online before they're sold out!
- Less than 900 CMN Miracle Drawing tickets left
- Less than 1,400 tickets left for $100,000 CMN Miracle Drawing
- Tickets now on sale for CMN $100,000 Miracle Drawing
- Marcy woman wins CMN $100,000 Miracle Drawing
- $100,000 Miracle Drawing tickets SOLD OUT!
- Winner of CMN $100,000 Miracle Drawing to be drawn tomorrow
- Get your $100 CMN tickets today
- Children's Miracle Network Ticket Blitz Today!
- CMN Thanks Wendy's
- MVHS $100,000 miracle drawing special event held at Holland Farms