UTICA – The banquet and events center Breezes, located at 215 Leland Ave. in Utica, will be the site of Central New York Fashion Week tonight.
The event is being put on by Kiss FM and Mae Richards, an Ilion native who has worked the New York City and Paris fashion industry. Richards and two other designers will showcase their newest lines in the fashion show.
Tonight will also be a taping of a fashion show that’ll air on CBS Utica on Sept. 13.
"Chloe Chanel, who is really into kind of like this doll, anti-fashion type of look to her fashion,” said Liz DeSanctis of Kiss FM. “There’s Khangle, Khangle is these gorgeous couture-looking dresses. Black and gold is kind of the theme. And then we’ve got Mae Richards, who has a bunch of vintage and new designs that she kind of re-works. And her line is much more streetwear, but still this garden of earthly designs."
The host and MC of tonight’s fashion show is NEWSChannel 2’s Don Shipman, and the event will also feature two DJs.
The red carpet begins at 7 p.m. and the fashion show will begin at 8 p.m.
Tickets are still available for the event. If you’re interested in purchasing a ticket, click here.
- CNY Fashion Week to be held tonight at Breezes in Utica
- CNY Fashion Week comes to Utica
- Strong storms moving through CNY tonight
- NEWSTALK: CNY Drones
- CNY Drone Challenge
- WATCH LIVE: 4th annual CNY Memorial Stair Climb in Utica
- Be Denemark celebrated, remembered with Utica fashion show
- Parking information for Utica Comets game tonight
- Schumer Makes Stop In CNY
- NewsTalk: CNY Memorial Stair Climb