Two Central New York Psych Center employees are facing fraud charges.
Shelby Ferguson, of Rome, is accused of forging doctor’s notes to get unearned time off from work.
The state inspector general says the fake notes were submitted during a six month span in 2016.
Karl Hellinger, of Clinton, is accused of stealing workers comp benefits, claiming to have a shoulder injury, but actually operated a food truck last summer.
The IG says he stole nearly $6,000 in benefits.
- CNY Psych Center workers facing fraud charges
- CNY Psych Center employee facing felony charges related to time sheets
- Report says oversight lacking at CNY Psych Center
- Ilion man facing welfare fraud charges
- Lee Center man accused of Workers' Compensation fraud
- Herkimer County DSS worker facing drug charges
- NEWSTALK: CNY Drones
- CNY Drone Challenge
- Utica surgeon indicted for workers' compensation fraud
- Former Utica psych center employee pleads guilty to using false form to get time off