NEW HARTFORD -- The CNY Stair Climb held a fundraiser Monday at Outback Steakhouse in New Hartford.
The fundraiser helps the CNY Stair Climb honor first responders who died on 9/11.
Fifteen percent of the proceeds from the fundraiser will go the 4th annual CNY Stair Climb event.
A total of 423 people will climb 110 flights of stairs, which was the same amount of flights of stairs in One World Trade Center.
Firefighters, law enforcement and EMS personnel wear their uniforms as they climb the stairs.
The goal of the fundraiser is to not only raise money, but to also raise awareness about the CNY Stair Climb event.
The climb will be held at the Utica State Office building on Genesee Street on September 8.
- CNY Stair Climb holds fundraiser for upcoming event
- NewsTalk: CNY Memorial Stair Climb
- Texas Roadhouse hosts fundraiser for CNY Memorial Stair Climb
- 400 take part in 4th annual CNY Memorial StaIr Climb
- NewsTalk: 4th annual CNY Memorial Stair Climb on Saturday
- WATCH LIVE: 4th annual CNY Memorial Stair Climb in Utica
- CNY Memorial Stair Climb registration to begin Sunday for first responders
- First responders come from all over the nation to kick-off CNY Stair Climb
- Spots filling up quickly for this year's CNY Memorial Stair Climb
- NEWSTALK: CNY Drones