ILION, N.Y. -- Central Valley School District is taking on vaping in its student body.
The district is hosting a talk called "Weed Between the Lines/Vaping Me Crazy." It looks at the rise of casual marijuana use and vaping in students.
There'll be free pizza in the cafeteria at CVA just before 6 p.m.
The presentation is from 6:30 until 8 p.m. in the auditorium.
Anyone can attend, there is free babysitting as well if you need childcare.
- CVA tackling rise of casual pot use, vaping among students
- CVA holds forum on the dangers of vaping
- Picente tackling homelessness, hospital, opioids, pot legalization in 2019
- CVA students bring gift baskets, holiday cheer to local seniors
- CVA students deliver holiday baskets in Ilion and Mohawk
- CVA students spread holiday joy with gifts for local seniors
- CVA offers free lunches to students while school is out
- Study: Vaping pot may be more potent than smoking it
- Cuomo working with other governors to regulate pot, vaping
- CVA hosts 12th Annual Mott Marathon Challenge