CAMDEN – A Camden man is facing felony charges after police were called to his home during a domestic dispute on Saturday, Sept. 14.
The Oneida County Sheriff’s Office arrested Johnathan L. Kimball, 55, on Wednesday for allegedly hitting a woman with a tire iron during an altercation.
Kimball is charged with second-degree assault and aggravated criminal contempt. The aggravated criminal contempt charge was the result of a previously issued order of protection that was violated during the dispute.
Police found Kimball in Rome after he fled the scene of the incident.
The aggravated criminal contempt charge was the result of a previously issued order of protection that was violated during the dispute.
Kimball was processed at the sheriff’s office and held at CAP Court for arraignment.
- Camden man charged with 2 felonies after allegedly hitting woman with tire iron
- Oneonta woman facing felony charge for allegedly driving stolen car
- Richfield Springs man facing felony charge for allegedly punching TV
- Camden police investigate social media threat at high school, 13-year-old charged with felony
- Camden woman sentenced for stabbing husband
- Camden man facing charges in ongoing narcotics investigation
- Man charged with stealing items from Camden garage
- Utica man charged with felony for allegedly violating order of protection
- Utica man facing felony charges for allegedly possessing an illegal stimulant
- Camden man critically injured in snowmobile crash