CAMDEN, N.Y. -- A Camden man was critically injured in a snowmobile crash Thursday night.
State police arrived on scene on Whiskey Island Road in the town of Camden just before 8 p.m. to find 52-year-old Joseph Beadle pinned between the snowmobile and a tree.
Beadle was partially ejected after losing control, and exiting the roadway.
Officials say he was not wearing a helmet and suffered massive head trauma.
He was transported by North Shore Ambulance to SUNY Upstate Medical Center in Syracuse, where he is listed in critical condition.
The investigation is continuing.
- Camden man critically injured in snowmobile crash
- Man critically injured after Inlet snowmobile crash
- Man seriously injured in Camden school bus crash
- Camden woman injured in 2-car crash in Vienna
- Middleville man dead in snowmobile crash
- Two injured in Fourth Lake snowmobile accident
- Man critically injured in Westmoreland two-car crash
- Holland Patent man injured in Trenton snowmobile accident
- Rome Snowmobile Patrol
- Are Snowmobiles Too Loud?