A Camden man is facing drug charges following an investigation into the sale and distribution of narcotics, according to the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office.
Around 9 a.m. Friday, members of the Sheriff’s Office’s Narcotics Unit executed a search warrant at 29 Second St. in Camden. Deputies say a quantity of marijuana and methamphetamine were found during the search.
Ronald Forbes, 28, is charged with misdemeanor seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and the violation of unlawful possession of marijuana. He was released on an appearance ticket and he’s due back in Camden court at a later date.
Deputies say more charges are pending as the investigation continues.
The Rome Police Department’s Special Investigations Unit, the Madison County Sheriff’s Office and the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office’s Road Patrol also assisted in the investigation.
- Camden man facing charges in ongoing narcotics investigation
- Utica man facing drug, weapon charges following narcotics investigation
- Law enforcement investigating a drowning in Camden
- Possible overdose death investigation in Camden
- Man charged with stealing items from Camden garage
- Man critically injured in Utica shooting, investigation ongoing
- Camden man critically injured in snowmobile crash
- State police investigating roadside trash fires in Camden
- Utica man faces rape charges
- Police: Standoff ends without injuries in Ilion, investigation ongoing