UTICA – A Camden man who was accused of trying to have sexual contact with a child was sentenced Friday in Oneida County Court, according to the Oneida County District Attorney's Office.
Harvey Dingman, 44, was sentenced to six months of weekends in the Oneida County Jail, along with surcharges, fees and an order of protection.
Dingman was arrested in Nov. 2017 and charged with felony first-degree attempted sexual abuse. Authorities said Dingman allegedly tried to have sexual contact with a female child less than 13 years old in the village of Camden.
Dingman previously pleaded guilty to endangering the welfare of a child.
- Camden man sentenced for attempting to sexually abuse a child
- Camden man accused of having sexual contact with child
- Westmoreland man accused of sexually abusing child
- Utica man accused of sexually abusing child
- Man sentenced to prison time for threat against Camden schools
- Camden man accused of trying to have sex with child
- Rome teen accused of sexually abusing child
- Oriskany man pleads guilty to sexually abusing child
- Rome man accused of sexually abusing a child