CAMDEN, N.Y. -- A Camden woman is in custody after allegedly stabbing her husband of 42 years.
Katherine Lavandowski, 65, has been charged with assault in the second-degree after police found her husband with multiple stab wounds around 8 p.m. Monday night.
After being treated at the scene he was rushed to a Syracuse hospital for medical treatment.
Lavandowski was transported to Oneida County Jail where she awaits a pending arraignment.
- Camden woman accused of stabbing husband of 42 years
- Camden woman sentenced for stabbing husband
- Utica woman accused of stabbing female victim
- S.C. woman accused of killing husband with eye drops
- Camden man accused of trying to have sex with child
- Florence man accused of raping minor in Camden last summer
- Camden man accused of having sexual contact with child
- New Hartford dentist retiring after 42 years on the job
- Camden woman injured in 2-car crash in Vienna
- Lewis County woman accused of stabbing man with butcher knife