CAMDEN, N.Y. -- From a story NEWSChannel 2 first brought you in December 2018 -- Katherine Lavandowski, 65 of Camden, has now been sentenced to five years probation after stabbing her husband of 42 years.
On December 3rd, Lavandowski stabbed her husband multiple times with a knife at their Camden home.
After being treated at the scene, her husband was rushed to a Syracuse hospital for medical treatment.
Lavandowski was sentenced on a charge of second degree assault.
- Camden woman sentenced for stabbing husband
- Camden woman accused of stabbing husband of 42 years
- Man sentenced to prison time for threat against Camden schools
- Camden man sentenced for attempting to sexually abuse a child
- Camden woman injured in 2-car crash in Vienna
- Former Camden high school student pleads guilty
- Law enforcement investigating a drowning in Camden
- Camden man critically injured in snowmobile crash
- Camden High School to offer drone course
- Possible overdose death investigation in Camden