LENOX, N.Y. – A Canastota woman was arrested after the Madison County Sheriff’s Office responded to a domestic dispute in the town of Lenox Monday.
The initial report came in as a trespass in progress. When deputies arrived, they realized it was a domestic incident.
Allison R. Collins, 22, is charged with criminal obstruction of breathing and a harassment violation.
Collins was arraigned in the town of Lenox and released.
- Canastota woman arrested after domestic dispute
- Kirkville man arrested following Verona domestic dispute
- Police: New Hartford woman arrested following domestic dispute
- Norwich man arrested for allegedly displaying gun during domestic dispute
- YouTube shooting may be domestic dispute
- Leyden man charged after alleged domestic dispute
- Rome man charged in domestic dispute
- Police arrest men suspected of armed robbery outside Canastota McDonald's
- Rome Domestic Assault Arrest
- Police seek suspect in Canastota armed robbery