Vancouver, B.C. - The Vancouver Canucks announced that they have traded forward Michael Carcone to the Toronto Maple Leafs, Monday.
In return, the Canucks have received forward Josh Leivo.
Carcone was playing some of his best hockey as a Comet over the past few games, with nine points in his last six contests. In total, he had 17 points in 20 games with Utica this season, his third with the club.
Leivo is set to join big club in Vancouver, while Carcone is officially listed on the roster for the Comets' North Division rival, Toronto Marlies.
The Comets next play the Marlies on January 9th.
- Canucks trade Michael Carcone to Toronto Maple Leafs
- Canucks trade Dahlen to Sharks; MacEwen, Mazanec sent to Comets
- Pure Maple Month Kickoff
- Canucks reassign goalie Thatcher Demko to Comets
- Canucks deal Nilsson, Archibald to Senators
- Harried Housewife: Maple Walnut Bars
- The Bulldog returns: Canucks assign Biega to the Comets
- Canucks extend their affiliate deal with the Comets
- Canucks ink Boucher to one-year deal, sign two others
- NY creates state certification for maple syrup