NEW YORK MILLS, N.Y. -- A car crashed into the Colonial Laundromat in New York Mills Tuesday morning.
Firefighters are on the Henderson Street location, where a car is sitting in the entryway of the laundromat.
The New York Mills police and fire departments told NewsChannel 2's Rachel Murphy the crash was a mistake, and no tickets are being issued.
No one was hurt and the business will remain open, once the car is removed, glass is cleaned and plywood is put up.
- Car crashes into Colonial Laundromat in New York Mills
- New York Mills celebrates Polish heritage
- Water Main break in New York Mills
- Increased patrols at New York Mills School
- Multiple shots fired at Twin Ponds in New York Mills
- Walkers brave Heartbreak Hill in New York Mills
- UPDATE: Missing New York Mills man found safe
- Mug Club: New York Mills Sports Booster Marauder Open
- Mug Club: 41st Annual New York Mills PTSO Craft Fair
- NY Mills remembers 9-11